The Recent News

Thought i would share my views on the recent happening in the world.
So you've probably all heard the terrible news of the death of Whitney Houston,she was truly a very talented women.I myself being only 15,have memories of my mother playing her songs. She was an extraordinary women.
Moving on to a more happy occasion,Whitney was payed many tributes at last nights Grammy Awards. A spectacular performance by Jenifer Hudson had the whole crowd moved.
I must say congratulations to Adele on her six wins! Making Britain proud! I warn you now i am a rather big fan of Bruno Mars,and i thought his performance in Gold suits was EPIC! Although he didn't win any awards  but the main categories he was in were won by none other then Adele. He couldn't have lost to a better artist and in our hearts he is always our winner :)
Moving on to some rather boring news in my opinion,is the resignation of Fabio Capello.I think the racism in football is disgraceful and all of them should be ashamed of themselves,frankly its disgusting. What ever happened to treating people fairly? They need to sort there act out.

And finally i thought i would end on the 2012 Olympics.An occasion that only once will be held in my home country. Sadly with all the tickets kerfuffle,we didn't get tickets.However we will be able to watch it on tv with the BBC recently revealing 14-15 hours of the Olympics will be broadcast each day. This is great for us as we can happily watch the Olympics at a reasonable time without worrying about the time zones! I myself are very excited,mainly for the swimming events,myself being a swimmer. I think this year could be very promising for the GB team and with the home crowd could possibly be the most successful Olympics yet. I know the pressure for them to perform is huge,but best of luck to the whole team among all the sports.


Comments