Hello,
The weather is amazing here! Its really sunny and about 15/16 degrees which is hot here for this time of the year! Its also almost Easter which means Lent is almost over and so far ive kept to it! I was off crisps and ive done well so far! My friends have been pestering me with prawn cocktail at break times but im fighting it off ahah! Because its almost Easter it also means two weeks off school,yeah! Luckily for me im off to Spain for two weeks! Not much has been happening latlley ,but everything is very exciting with the lead up to the games! Mentioning Olympics ive chose to do Water Polo for my school olympics! Thought i would pick something different as ive never done water polo before but i am a swimmer so i will feel at home in the pool i guess.
Thats all i have to say for now goodbye :)

Comments